One of Kayla's favorite things to play is mommy. She will be mommy and I am Kayla. Today while she was mommy and I was Kayla this is how our conversation went.
Kayla "Kayla ask me a question."
Me "O.K., what question"
Kayla "Mommy will you play with me?"
Me "Mommy will you play with me?"
Kayla "Not right now, later"
Did that ever make me feel bad. So today instead of the little time I would have spent with her I played with her all morning until nap time. We played littlest petshops, mommy and Kayla (of course) and princesses. For a good part of the day I was Belle and she was Cinderella, she never forgot to call me Belle and she made sure to correct me if I called her Kayla by accident (which I did quite a bit.)
It was a lot of fun. Unfortunately nothing really got done today so tomorrow she will hear the A-typical response "not right now, later"
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment