Monday, April 6, 2009

T-shirts, shorts and sunburns

We had the opportunity to go down to St. George for a couple of days and enjoy much warmer weather. We left with it snowing here and watched as it slowly showed warmer weather on our car thermometer.



Kayla actually got into the water and loved it! She has always cried in the past. It looks like this year we have over come another growing obsticle!




This is the Dinosaur Discovery. It was interesting and boring at the same time. They have found various dinosaur tracks from a lake that dried up millions of years ago. The most interesting thing to me is the different layers of tracks are separated so perfectly that they are able to pull a layer of rock up and underneath is a negative and positive imprint of the dinosaurs tracks. The boring part is it is the same thing all the way through the little building. Just dinosaur tracks on rocks! The kids enjoyed the outside sandbox that they could dig for tracks. That's where we spent most of our time there.



We also visited the Temple and Brigham Young's winter home where the kids collected pecans. It was a fun day in the sun followed by lots of swimming and a drive home the next day in a snow storm. Today is nice and warm here and I hope it only continues! Sorry I still haven't figured out the picture thing obviously, the layout is not how I wanted it!

2 comments:

  1. Yay pictures!! See, it wasn't that hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE St. George. I could use some of that sun too!

    ReplyDelete